5 Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
Is it time to make that dreaded call to a plumber? When issues arise, do not take matters into your own hands and hope for the best. Call a plumber at once and resolve those issues. Plumbing problems are nothing pretty when they occur. Without immediate attention, your home can sustain severe damage to not only the plumbing system but components and fixtures around the home. Take a look at the top 5 signs you need to pick up the phone to call rpz plumbing in Katy, TX.
1. Clogs: Clogged pipes indicate trouble deep within the piping system. This blockage only worsens if it is not cleared. Call plumbers in for prompt clog removal to avoid this problem.
2. Leaks: Even small leaks warrant a call to a plumber. They get bigger and waste a lot of water until that time. Don’t give leaks a chance to cause more damage.
3. Inspection: An annual inspection can keep more money in your pocket and avoid calls to a plumber for repairs. Preventative maintenance is the best!
4. Foul Odors: What’s that smell? Glad you asked. If the odors emit from the sewer lines outside or the bathroom, call a plumber to find out what’s going on and to avoid this stench in the home.
5. No Water: If you turn on the faucet and water does not come out or if it only trickles out of the faucet, something’s wrong and you need a plumber to come to the home to diagnose the trouble and repair it at once.
Call a plumber when the signs say that it’s time. Making the call as soon as possible prevents a lot of future plumbing trouble and expenses. Plus, you regain comfort knowing your plumbing is in good condition.